Friday, June 4, 2010

Max Eats Giraffes!

Always pull the straight parts. Never pull the loops.
This was my advice to my oldest son, Max, as he took off his robe (boys should really get dressed by at least 4:30 on a Friday) and I prepare this, my latest blogging venture.
My wife and I are very similar: people tell us we should write things down, and so we do. For maybe 2 or 3 months, and then it goes away, like dandelion seeds in the wind. She's had about 2 or 3 blogs up and running at the same time, while I putter around with one and let it drop.
Well, the gauntlet has been thrown down.
Don't expect any deep ruminations on politics, musings on art or passionate diatribes on the foundations of science. Don't expect much more than what the title of the blog is: words, words, words.
Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment